This document describes the procedure for collecting your personal data and the purposes for which this data is used collect, how they are used, with whom they are shared, how they are protected, and what information is yours possibilities in the scope of personal data protection. This policy applies to the processing of your personal data in within various services, tools, applications, websites, portals, (internet) promotions, marketing actions, sponsored platforms on social media, etc., provided or managed by us or a third party on our behalf. This one the document contains general rules and explanations. For certain services, tools, applications, websites, portals, (internet) promotions, marketing promotions, sponsored social media platforms, etc., offered by Cartizz or managed by a third party party on behalf of Cartizzo, this policy may be supplemented by separate, separate privacy notices privacy. We will inform you about these special privacy notices in an appropriate way each time the time we collect yours personal data in the above activities. This policy applies to all of your personal data, which collected by the Cartizz Site or System. At the end of the document you can find the definitions of the terms that are found listed in this document.
The main person responsible for processing your personal data is Cartizz, which is part of Art & Code Studia as its product and intellectual property.
We have named a person and designated a special contact address for the protection of personal data that is processed by Vasa questions or requests regarding this policy or a separate privacy notice, about your personal data and their processing. For any questions, requests or complaints regarding the application of this policy or to exercise your rights to based on this policy, you can contact the contact person for the protection of personal data: Email: [email protected]
We appreciate the trust you place in us by entrusting us with your personal data and we promise to always process them in a fair, transparent and secure manner. The key principles that Cartizz respects at processing of personal data are as follows:
• Legality: We will collect personal data in a fair, legal and transparent manner.
• The smallest range of personal data (minimization): We will limit the collection of personal data to those which are appropriate and necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
• Purpose limitation: We will collect personal data only for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and we will not process them in a way that is inconsistent with that purpose.
• Accuracy: We will ensure the accuracy and up-to-dateness of personal data.
• Security and protection of personal data: We will implement technical and organizational security measures appropriate levels of data protection, taking into account, among other things, the nature of your personal data which should be protected. Those measures provide for the prevention of any type of unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or intentional destruction or accidental loss or alteration and other illegal forms processing.
• Access and corrections: We will process your personal data respecting your rights to be able to from the controller request access, correction or deletion of personal data, the right to limit processing, the right to objection, complaint, as well as data portability rights, all in accordance with the Law...
• Storage limitation: Your personal data will be stored in accordance with applicable legal regulations protect personal data and only as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which they are collected, unless you previously submit a request for deletion or revoke consent to processing. Providing personal data in this case is not a legal or contractual obligation, nor is it a necessary condition for the conclusion of the contract
• Protection during international transfers: We will ensure that your personal data, if transferred to countries within the European Union, transferred in accordance with legal regulations and during transfer be adequately protected.
• Protection of personal data when passing on to third parties: We will ensure the transfer of personal data data to third parties and processing by a third party in accordance with applicable legislation and with the appropriate contractual protection measures.
• Legality of direct marketing and cookies: Sending promotional materials and posting Cookies will be processed in accordance with applicable laws.
The Cartizz system always clearly informs its users about the data being collected. In accordance with the valid according to the regulations on the protection of personal data, we have your data available for processing if:
• we have received your consent for certain processing purposes (as stated in the notice of
to protect privacy related to certain processing). You have the right to withdraw yours at any time
consent without giving reasons;
• is the processing of your personal data required to fulfill the terms of the contract to which you are a party party;
• with such processing, we pursue legitimate interests. We will inform you about legitimate interests in the privacy notice associated with that particular processing;
• it is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations
Your data is processed exclusively for confirmed and legitimate purposes and will not be processed in any way which is inconsistent with those purposes.
All Cartizz site users whose data is processed for legitimate purposes have the right to access their personal data data and if you see that your data is incorrect or incomplete, you can request a correction or deletion of your data.
Your personal data is stored in accordance with the current regulations on the protection of personal data. Your personal data is they store only as much as is necessary to achieve the legitimate purpose for which they are processed, for the period that is determined by law or in the period required to fulfill the terms of the contract. Personal data that are processed on the basis of your personal permission and are stored permanently, until your revocation, unless earlier achieved the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
Cartizz implements security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized or illegal access use, accidental loss or destruction. Ensuring the protection of your data means taking care of: confidentiality (protection against unauthorized disclosure of your data to unauthorized third parties), integrity (protection against changes to your data by unauthorized third parties), and availability (protection against unauthorized access by third parties).
The provisions of the rules stated in this document supplement and do not cancel the legislative provisions in the area protection of personal data. In case of inconsistency between the provisions of these rules and the legislative provisions from areas of personal data protection are subject to legislative provisions. Cartizz reserves the right to change the rules specified in this document at any time. You can check these rules on our website page and thus learn more about the changes.